Sinful Nail Polish Review



Good afternoon and welcome to a Tuesday review. I have done reviews pretty much about everything over the years. Today will be for a new item I am all about. Sinful Nail Polish. I have been using them every Friday when I give myself a manicure/pedicure. I thought it would be only fitting to do a review!
Today has been a good busy day so far as should the rest of the week. I have a lot to do as well as a lot of work to catch up on. What else is new?

About a year or two ago when I was working in the city one of my managers had first told me about Sinful nail polish. I complimented how amazing her manicure looked. The color was so vibrant. Shiny. Fresh. I thought she had them done. Turned out it was Sinful Nail Polish. She told me I could get it right at the local Duane Reade on the corner. We would all frequent there on breaks and to pick stuff up before heading home on the train. That was where I purchased my first bottle of Sinful nail polish.
Now I don't remember exactly what color it was. But she was definitely right about it being a great product. The nail polish will last about a week. Give or take. The more you take care of your nails probably the longer it will last. Each store has a different selection. They are only $1.99! Only $2 for a manicure at home?? Yes please. I try to purchase every time I am in Rite Aide or Target. Just this week Rite Aide had buy 1 get 1 free. I mean come on. They are cheap as it is, but a free one? I got the color that is shown in the above photo. I was in love! It looked like I also had them done. I let them dry a long time to keep them from smudging. No bubbles or anything. I use a Sally Hansen High gloss top coat to help keep them from fading/chipping. They have all colors. Metallics, Shimmer, glitter, matte, etc. I have been building up a nice collection but would still like some more. One or two of the "specialty" versions such as the matte I wasn't a fan of. But I would still rate them a 4 out of 5 coffee cups. I have gotten Essie as well as many "expensive" polishes. Let me tell you, some times it makes no difference. Essie chips on me just as much as a cheap one. If not more sometimes. I would get a manicure every week but they chip after two days for me. I find if I use a good base/top coat and do them at home I will get at least a week out of the polish. To me that's worth doing them myself! The bottle seems small which for me is a good idea. It helps when you are polishing. It won't get everywhere. As I said you can find in most retail stores. Target, Rite Aide, CVS, Walmart. Here is there personal website in case you would like to check out their swatches as well as purchase online. Have fun!



I would highly recommend you guys to try. There is a color for everyone. You have nothing to lose.











Signing off a "Sinful" Coffee Diva ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review