October Catch Up & Early Christmas Deals




Good Wednesday morning guys! It is mid-way through the week. Today I have to be here, I am waiting my amazon prime package I ordered on Monday. It gives me a chance to catch up on work. I haven't posted in a few days. I am sorry for that. My phone went on the fritz. Thank god my husband is a computer technician/phone technician on his own free time or I'd be lost. I am back in business and ready to catch up. Let's talk all things October. Halloween. Falling leaves. Cooler temps. It's just heaven to me. Everyday puts me in such a good mood. Here are the latest deals/headlines on all things coffee for this month. Any deals you see now you can take advantage of for the holidays. Put the gift aside and by the time Christmas comes you will have a lot more money in your pocket. Enjoy :)







*October is Fair Trade month. Please remember to always buy fair trade when possible. It supports fair wages for workers and the best quality coffee available. If you shop on keurig.com you can save $2.00 off Fair Trade blends.
*Join auto-delivery and save 15% off select pods that you would like to receive.
*Save $20 off any new Keurig brewing 2.0 system.


*Now on bigelow.com you can purchase a 72 count of English Breakfast Tea K-Cup pack for $21.00 on sale. You will receive 6 boxes in total. 12 k-cups per pack. It comes out to $3.50 a box!This deal is only available online. Bonus:This includes shipping!! I am actually thinking of ordering this today.


*There is clearance every where you look now. I went into Target over the weekend and went nuts! I looked in every section and made out pretty good for $65. I will be posting later in the week on the items. I am going back tomorrow. You have to do a little research but if you go on the websites and hunt out clearance you can find a gem. Here on bedbathandbeyond is a 12cup Cusisinart Extreme Brewer on clearance. Shop now before it sells out plus get free shipping.



*Another coffee maker, this one from mays.com. A 14 cup Cuisinart coffee maker on clearance for $69.99 regularly $149.99! It says you can also apply 10% off. Look around on the site. A lot of the coffee makers are half off or almost half. Buy one now for a friend and gift it for Christmas.







I hope this helps you score some good deals. Have a wonderful day all.



Signing off an "October lover" Coffee Diva




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review