Becca Luminizer Review

Happy Tuesday night all. Its been a very low key day for me. I basically worked all day. Then did my cardio. Made dinner and here I am. I also felt so sleepy. (Hormones are creeping in little by little).  Hence why I'm doing a night review. I am very much looking forward to getting an early holiday gift from my mom this week. I will of course be posting the details later in the week. A Target run tomorrow in search of a furry stool. As well as a Halloween bash all weekend with my hubby.
I thought I would do a quick review on a face product that is in my beauty bag.
I use this great product every day over my foundation. I have been in love with this product since the first time I used it.  It is not shiny or sparkly at all (which I hate). You do not want to look like a disco ball. You want to look as if your skin is perfectly hydrated. With a touch of shine.
You can use it before or after foundation. Alone even with your moisturizer for a dewy natural glow. I use after my foundation. On the eyebrow bone. Down the middle of my nose. As well as the top of my cheekbones. Great for contouring without overdoing it.Instructions for application: Dab dab dab. Blend and blend is all. I use my fingers. Everyone is all I to the sponges but I'm old school and a warm finger does the trick. Anything else would probably remove half the product anyway! I give it 5 coffee cups out of 5. I would highly recommend for all looking to add that extra something special to your skin but not sure what. Any skin type would be fine as well. I have used all summer and will continue for winter especially when you need some extra hydration. Can be purchased online at Sephora or at your local Ulta. The price is anywhere from $19 and up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review