Wednesday Blinds & Organization & Coffee Of Course



Happy hump day to all! It's a beautiful but chilly day here in the N.Y.C area. I have accomplished so much in this past week I've had off. The last Sunday my father in law came over. It is always a hoot when he is here. He is just too funny. What basically happens is me and my father in law laugh and bond. Put things up as Anthony (my husband) sits and stays on the computer. I know. He is more of a Mr.Fix it as far as gadgets and computers go. Building things. Not so much. Which is strange in my opinion, being that his father is extremely handy. None the less. This very scenario took place again when we attempted to put up some new blinds in the kitchen. Which mind you we have needed for years now. What is it about blinds that are so annoying? Is it the size? The color? Drilling holes? All of those things took place. The picture you see is the finished the product which I completely adore. But it took three trips to the local Home Depot in order to get this working. We also had two floating shelves for the bathroom to be put up but let's not even go there :(. We need to get L brackets or who the hell even knows anymore lol.

With time off brings tons of organization on my part. I am usually am extremely organized person. Everything in my home has been sorted through millions of times until it is at the most beneficial order. Now that I am home for a little while it goes to an even more extreme level. The other two pictures shown, are of my draws in the kitchen. I completely went on a rampage. Sorted all of our important documents. Re-labeled them. Put them in nice folders. Shredded old negative papers. The apartment is now in a peaceful being of Feng Shui. I truly believe that if your home is in a state of clutter or chaos so is your mind. If you cling on to old papers you do so to the past. Neither of which are positive or healthy for you. I only keep what is necessary. And all of those are arranged. Today I tackled packing for the week ahead at my moms. Bleaching the whole stove. Rearranging some items around the house.

Last but not least my most favorite. Coffee. I have tried so many K-Cups lately I actually haven't even been able to keep up with myself. I will tell you the latest one I am crushing on. Chock Full O'Nuts Soho Blend K-Cups are so ridiculously good. I just bought the pack on Saturday at my local supermarket on sale for $4.99 and they are gone! It is a strong medium blend coffee. No bitterness at all. Nice fresh aroma. It's just a really good cup of coffee. I give it 4 coffee cups out of 5. I will be buying a lot now that I know I love them as well as the other flavors. They taste good with just half and half or with flavored milk blends. Yumm!





So we are all caught up on this Sunny Wednesday. I hope you all have a beautiful day ;)


Signing off a "Chock Full'O" Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review