A New Chapter In Life





Morning all. I can't believe it is March already. My birth month. I will be 29 on the 26th. Time sure does fly when life is throwing all it can at you lol. I will be having a little more time off now that the company I was working for is closing. It was bittersweet. I loved working and being in the city. But some times, I can't lie I did miss the time at home. Or just time in general! I have so many projects around the apartment I want to tackle. Which I will be documenting on here every step of the way. My closet office first. Maybe paint the kitchen. I have to fix up the whole balcony to get it ready for summer. Finish my gallery wall in the hallway. Etc. Etc. I will continue to look for something else as well. But in the meantime I am trying to take at least this month to just digest it all. This is the perfect time for renewal and new beginnings. Spring always gives us hope. I have been doing great as far as eating healthy.(except for yesterday lol but Sundays don't count right?) Working out a little more. I actually felt sick today which annoyed me of course. I usually am the type of person to never get sick. I drink tea every night as well as taking vitamins. Drinking smoothies. Fresh fruit and veggies. But I guess the stress and not sleeping two nights got my immune system low. But I will eat my way back to health. Organic oats for breakfast with some hot English breakfast tea. Lemon & honey here. Never ever milk for me.

What projects do you guys work on when you are facing some time on your hands? Do you try and tackle more right before Spring hits to renew your area?


All this being said I am still very thankful for all I have in my life. My health. My husband. Our beautiful apartment. We have so many blessings. Even though this seemed horrible and I was devastated at first. Now I am happy. The courage it took me to work at this position. The time I invested. The commitment. Dedication. The traveling. I will take all of these things in my life and put forth into another position positively when the time is right. You always have to say thank you no matter how the path may seem at the moment. I feel that you will receive more things to be thankful for one after another. A little gratitude goes very far. It will put your whole life in perspective.
THANK YOU !!!!






I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am glad and honored to have you all along my journey in life.
If you would like to follow me on Instagram my name is :italianrussiandoll





Signing off a "New" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review