My New Apartment Finds

So as you guys may or may not have known, I'm absolutely obsessed with home design. Decorating my apartment is my favorite thing to do. I guess you know when you are all grown up when you would rather spend money on items for your home. Its an amazing feeling. I find that small purchases can really make an apartment feel like home. I haven't decorated in about a year. But its a new start for me and my husband in many ways. Time to refresh. Here are a few of my new finds. Pretty gold high ball glasses. A beautiful espresso set. New patterned curtains. A fur throw. Some fur pillows. As well as a pretty teal throw for the couch. The two stores I shopped at were C.Wonder and Conway. I will keep you posted on my decorating journey. I'm home sick today so I'm posting via my phone :) 




Signing off a "sick" coffee diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review