Morning all. One of my newest "missions" I have gotten to try thanks to Crowdtap is Zep all around cleaner and disinfectant spray. They gave me four bottles in total to try. The first one I tried was the all around cleaner & degreaser with OXY. All in all I thought it was a good cleaner. It got up stains on my white counter right away. It wiped away clean with no residue. I tried it on my oven and that was the only place I would say the product fell short. It says on the bottle you can leave it on a minute and wipe it off. So I did, thinking it would clean the stains on the bottom. But to my surprise it dried up a bit. Made it hard to wipe off. When I did some of the dirt came up but no where near what I was expecting. I would rate the cleaning product a 4 out of 5 stars. If it cleaned the stove better, would have been perfect 5. I like that it didn't have any harsh bleach chemicals. It was clear.
The second bottle I tried was the disinfectant spray. It says it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on contact. I love any sprays like this because I clean a lot. I try and stay healthy. I actually rarely get sick. Maybe twice a year. So keeping a germ free home is very important to me. Especially this time of year when there is so much going around. The spray was also clear. No harsh smells. You just spray wherever. What I did was I would clean with the regular all around spray. Then I'd go over the counters and handles, bathroom etc and spray the disinfectant to kill any germs lurking. I forgot to mention another good quality the other spray had that I just thought of. You can use it anywhere which is great and cost effective. It says on the bottle, use on any surface. Bathroom. Kitchen. Any type of counters. Etc. That's another reason why I gave it four stars :)
Would I purchase this product again? Yes, if it was on sale.
Would I go out of my way to make sure I had to have it all the time? Probably not.
The best natural cleaners and most effective for me have been the method cleaning products. Unfortunately I never find them on sale in my local stores so I don't always buy them. They are about $5 per bottle.
But again, if these were on sale I would buy again. They were good at cleaning. Disinfected which is the most important. And no harsh smells. I think they are worth a try guys!
Has anyone tried these products before I'd love to hear your thoughts ??
Signing off a " Clean " Coffee Diva