I received a coupon from crowdtap.com (since I am a member) for a free active wear bottom and top from old navy and I love them. I wear the yoga pants everyday to do my cardio work outs. Zumba. And yoga. They have great prices. They hold up well. You can sweat in them. Best of all they look really flattering ! So head on over to your local Old Navy and check them out :)
Well just as fast as Christmas ends every year summer arrives out of the woods. These past few days here in N.Y.C have reached temps in the mid to high 80's. None the less it's been hot ! But I have welcomed the heat with open arms and windows. I thought a great post would be to do my top five k-cups to enjoy in the summer. A lot of people ( me included) still drink hot coffee even in the summer. But I do like to switch it up with a seasonal flavor. So here is my list of favorites. I hope you will try and enjoy in the sun with good health.
1. Green Mountain's Island Coconut. Has a great flavoring. Obviously coconut. It's a light roast. Best way to describe is it tastes like a mounds bar ! Yumm.
2. Wolfgang Puck's Jamaica Me Crazy. This is very similar to Island Coconut but with a slight variation. It tastes like caramel meets coconut and has a Jamaican love child ! The other difference is Jamaica Me crazy is a medium roast. So it feels more hearty than say the Island Coconut that is so light.
3. Green Mountain's Wild Mountain Blueberry. I can't say enough about this K-Cup. I have done a review on it. The flavor is out of this world. It is a light roast that tastes exactly like an amazing blueberry muffin you would get at your local diner. I love it and have used it since last summer. I URGE you to taste it and be in heaven for a few moments. P.S It smells great too !!
4. Green Mountain's Nantucket Blend. I chose this coffee because I think it is such a great regular medium bodied coffee. I always recommend to anyone who wants a good plain coffee. Or anyone who is just starting out with their Keurig. Plus Nantucket sounds like a great place to go sailing.(It even has a light house and the ocean on the box) So to me that's a great summer k-cup :) P.S. This K-Cup comes in an iced version and it tastes just as good cold as it does hot. This is my go to in the summer iced.
5. Green Mountain's Caramel Vanilla Cream. I just recently tasted this one and it is very tasty. If you love a French Vanilla coffee or flavored light blends you will love this one. It's just like going to the ice cream man on a hot summer day, but without the calories and the guilt. Would be great iced too, I think .
So have any of you tried these flavors ? I would love to try some other seasonal K-Cups I've seen before such as: Timothy's sweet summer raspberry. Or Green Mountain's summer Safari Blend. We shall see. I will post any I try and let me know if you guys enjoy these as well in the summer time. I put some links in the blog as well for reviews I've done. If I left any out just use my search bar to check them out. Thanks.
Great for allergy sufferers. If you get sinus pressure headaches and have allergy symptoms try out Advil. :) It will help. I suffer from allergies spring/summer seasons. I get bad migraines with them as well. I took this one day and it did relieve the pressure.
Happy Saturday lovers. How has your week been? I hope good. Well if you are like me and you hate the Iphone at this point and the followers that shell out hundreds of dollars every month for essentially the same type of phone, then I have a great new one for you.
I was very lucky to be chosen to try the new Blackberry Z10 phone from Crowdtap & Verizon. I can't say enough about this phone. I love it. It has a nice screen that is not really huge ( like the Samsung Galaxy models) or too small like some cheaper Android models. It is right in the middle. It is pretty user friendly. I didn't even read the guide before using. You take nice pictures. You can make videos. You can video chat or take pictures either front or back which is very cool. It is fast. No lagging or freezing in the screen. The biggest seller of them all is that the Blackberry has a great battery life. I gave it to my husband as an early birthday present and he has been using it every day and loves it. All of his co-workers were converts as well.
The price at the moment is kind of high I think the phone goes for about $500. But with a contract at Verizon might be less.
So try the phone out. Take a look do some research it is great :)
Finally the weather is warming up. I can feel my spirits lifting ! Now to a change in our daily coffee drinking. Iced. Here are 11 great summer ready coffee drinks from delish.com. Yumm. Let me know if you guys have tried any of these drinks. I love to do an iced coffee in the summer. But I will still drink hot coffee if it's not humid out in the morning on my porch. Before the sun has set. There is still a breeze from the tree I can feel. Everything is just right :)
Hi guys!! I have been away on vacation this past week with my husband. Today was our first day back at work. The bad part was going back to work. The good part is it's only a three day week so we will be off again on Monday. It was so nice to spend quality time with my husband. We did a million things in one week. Saw family. Went shopping. Purchased some new well deserved ( and needed ) furniture. I even did an hour Zumba Core workout today. Which may I just add was so intense. It said I burned 600 calories. It was fun. I just love it! I use it on my Wii machine. Anywhoo enough about me. How was your week without me ???
It is Friday so you know what that means. The Friday Run Down!! Here goes...
A funny post on "27 Unexpected ways coffee can improve your life" Buzzfeed.com