Starbucks Single Serve Maker

It is out in the news today that yet another single serve maker is out ( to confuse us all) . But this time Starbucks is making their own. They are said to come out with their own single serve maker. It doesn't really make sense to me being that they have kcups with Keurig. But hey I guess any way to jump on the popular one cup band wagon , and make more money. Any company will do lol. Here is an article on all the details . I definitely will not be buying this. And P.S I think Starbucks coffee sucks, and it's way over priced and over rated ! T.G.I.F all don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour. Ciao ...

http://www.shoffeeblog.com/2012/03/starbucks-makes-at-home-brewing-real.html




Signing off a " coffee Diva "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review