Keurig Try-Me Packs



While I was at Bed Bath and Beyond the other day stocking up on kcups, I happened to notice these little "try me" packs from Keurig. They come 3 in a pack. They are $2.99 each. I think this is a great way to try a certain flavor. The kcups are not cheap, and some flavors are so funky, you just don't want to chance not liking what you pick out. I picked up the Kahlua myself. Not sure if I would like it or not.They had a few other varieties but I already had those flavors. I also got a new regular size pack of kcups, Wolfgang Puck Breakfast in Bed which I will be taste testing next week and reviewing. As well as me and my husband's favorite. Chocolate Glazed Donut. Yumm :)



Have you guys seen these little packs in your local bed bath and beyond or anywhere else? If so which flavors have you tried ?




Signing off a "try me " Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review