Half Off Espresso !


If you frequent Starbucks, you know that going in for one drink, let alone a few can really leave your wallet feeling a bit light ! So any deal there is out there I am all about finding, sharing, and using ! I love getting freebies. And everyday I am on the hunt for a free item, or a great deal. So here is one if you go into Starbucks and buy any full price Espresso beverage, you can get one later in the day for half price. Must be after 2pm and you must have your receipt. It is only good for the next few days ( March 8th - 14th)so hurry up and take advantage :)


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. I am having a good day, today went by so fast and I can't wait for my hubby to get home. Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour for daylight savings time. Yay for spring and happy sunny days :)




Signing off a " half priced " coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review