Nescafe's Rewards Program.


Hello all. I know some places over the globe have gotten some snow today. Here in NYC it is just very cold and nasty/rainy out. Today is a beautiful day to curl up on the couch with a blanket, a good movie, and of course coffee or tea. Well I had a bold kcup today Folgers Gourmet Black Silk. I mixed it with some half/half & mocha lattee from coffee mate brand. It was very good. I was worried that I wouldn't like it since normally I am not a fan of chocolate in your coffee but I really liked it. I only put a spoonful in but I felt that it gave it a really nice flavor to it. I bet with some whipped milk or cream on top it would have really been a latte like at Starbucks. Anywhoo, after giving my three part review some time back on my new espresso machine ( Dolce Gusto Circolo) I wanted to give you guys the link to the rewards program. So if you do have the machine and you are new you can sign up and get rewards for every box offered. You can also check out all of the flavors that they have available as well as new flavors and machines.

So enjoy and stay warm this weekend :)

http://www.dolce-gusto.us/Rewards-Program/Default.aspx


Signing off a " warm coffee " Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review