De'Longhi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Circolo Review Pt 1


Hello all. Happy Sunday! I am very lucky to have great parents. . . My dad has just bought me an espresso maker.I chose the single serve De'Longhi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Circolo. I got it to be my espresso maker. ( It can make coffee, and iced tea or iced coffee just like the Keurig). But unlike the keurig, it can't brew frothed milk. And it doesn't have 15 bars of pressure like the Circolo does. Which gives you amazing coffee drinks, and excellent crema for your espresso.
First off I give it 5 coffee cups out of 5 for the actual design. It is very modern looking. It does not take up much room. It has a light in the machine so you can see your coffee brew straight into the cup. A removable drip tray to put small or large drinks in the machine which makes it easy access. A hidden water tank right in the bank of the machine to make it more sleek looking. It is easily removed with the pop of the handle. There is a lever on top that makes for customizing the strength of your coffee or milk ( which also the keurig does not have) which makes for a positive when brewing a shot of espresso or a lungo. ( double shot of espresso).
Now some people might think I am crazy another single serve ??? But for me, as I've stated. I am not a barista. I do not work for Starbucks. So to buy a whole big fancy machine for thousands of dollars, try to get the right grams of espresso, tamp it, brew it, not get it too bitter or too light. Froth the milk myself bla bla bla. It's just not happening. I want good espresso but in an easy way. And at an affordable price. So this machine just seemed perfect for me. It is $149 or amazon.com.
I will be doing this review in parts since it is lengthy. But here is a picture of it along with the espresso pods I bought. I overall give it a 5 coffee cups out of 5 for the machine itself and would definitely recommend.




Look forward to reviewing the rest this week. This is just part 1.


Signing off an " newbie espresso maker " diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review