Seasonal Flavors Are Here ..


Ciao ! It is a beautiful day here in N.Y.C. Today is our "Friday" so me and my husband are taking a drive to see my family. We are going to stay over and just enjoy the company, can't wait to see everyone later.
Well even though the temperature is in the 60's, it is holiday time. And International Delight Coffee Creamer has their holiday flavors out. The pumpkin spice is great ( I did a review on it a while back if you search on here), it tastes just like the Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice k-cup. I am dying to try the Vanilla spiced rum ! Sounds great :) http://www.internationaldelight.com/Seasonal-Flavors

Question of the day.. what are everyone's plans for the week ? And have you tried any of these flavors ?



Signing off an " excited " Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review