Free bzzagent Green Mountain kit..


Hello my coffee lovers! How are you today ? I am doing good. It's a nasty chilly day here in N.Y.C but I love the cool weather. . .
So I have signed up on bzzagent.com, and I'm a bzzagent. Which pretty much means I am sent campaigns to review and try. It's a really great website. I've already gotten makeup, and high heel insoles. Yesterday I received my Green Mountain kit. They sent a free box of kcups ( Colombian Fair trade) , and a sampler pack of a few different varieties as well. Then all you do is share your opinions about the product whether you like or not, and you get a bunch of coupons as well for kcup packs ( which is a big help ). So log on to bzzagent and sign up, you never know what free things you might receive :) Green Mountain definitely rocks too. They always are giving away free samples on facebook. So be sure to "like" them.

What's in your cup today ? Me, French Vanilla Fair trade from Target .





Signing off a " coffee " DivA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review