Cosumer Report Says...

Happy Muggy August to you all :) It is in the 90's here in ny. Nice and muggy as usual in August. Rain showers later. I sipped on some Green Mountain Island Coconut. I think it was my last kcup. I have literally used all of my boxes of kcups up. I figured mine as well go through all of them, and start fresh in September with some great fall flavors :)... Well I read today on a consumers report for the best coffee: Gloria Jeans came in first. And second was Newman's own. I happen to agree with both of these companies. I absolutely love Gloria Jean's & Newman's own. GJ is more for flavor and special varieties. Where as I think Newman's own also has great flavor but is more for the serious coffee drinker. They have a lot of strong, dark blends. I have yet to have a bad kcup from either, so I will keep buying.

Have you guys ever tried either of these brands ? If so do you like or not at all ???


Have a safe, cool, and dry day for all !

Signing off a " muggy " coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review