Feeling sick.. & Tea :(

Hello all. It is the start to yet another week. For me the days have just been flying by. I can't believe it is May !! This month it is my dad & husbands birthday on the 28th ( weird right lol) and my father in law's the very next day :) All Gemini's oh boy lol. Well I didn't sleep at all last night because I had a really bad sinus headache, and then I took allergy pills in the morning to put myself to sleep, and my throat felt dry and scratchy all day :(. Plus I was in a fog from the pills all day. I went food shopping, and I didn't even know what I was doing . I hate if I am feeling down, because I try to be as healthy as can be for the past year and a half, I rarely get sick, and I take vitamins. So I take it super personal. But it's just a bad time for allergy sufferer's as my sister put it. Do you guys suffer from allergies ? Do you take medicine on a regular basis ? I read today was very high in the pollen count, and the rest of the week. So this is bad. I will be drugged up or bad headache. I just hope I can get a good night sleep today, and wake up without my throat bothering me. I drank tons of tea, and water, and some apple juice. Plus I gargled with salt water. So we shall see ! Here is a really cute idea for mother's day if your mom drinks tea :)




Cute new tea pots from mightleaf.com http://www.mightyleaf.com/teaware_teapot/salon-teapot/


Signing off an " under the weather " coffee diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review