Amazon.com Order/Pinchme Freebies



It's hump day guys! We are almost there. The weekend is so close. This week has been flying by. Life really needs to try and slow down. Well today I switched my workout routine up and I am doing toning. I have been doing push ups and crunches most of the day. I like to do them every hour so I get in a lot, but take breaks and get work done as well.

Pinchme.com is another freebie website I am signed up with. You get monthly samples. Leave reviews. Get to try new products. I have only had one other box. The others I wasn't quick enough to order in time. This sample box was really good. I received a full sized sample of Secret Deoderant. Scotchbrite sponge. Breatheright nasal strip. Purell hand wipes. Last but not least an Olay body wash. I can't wait to try! December 15th is the next time you can request samples. You have to get there before noon on the dot. The samples will go in a matter of minutes.

The other day I ordered a Brewooze refillable K-Cup for the carafe. It is intended for all 2.0 models. You can basically brew your own coffee in the filter so you don't have to worry about always purchasing K-Carafe K-cups. I instantly fell in love with the carafe on my new Keurig and new it would get expensive if I was buying those k-cups plus the regular. I did a little research on amazon, this one seemed to be good and work on any 2.0 model. It has almost 5 star reviews as well. I will be trying it tomorrow and writing up a review so stay tuned! I am very excited. These little packages made my day :). I will be doing errands the rest of the day as well as food shopping later tonight. I hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday.

Purchase the K-Carafe filter here.



Have you guys purchased a K-Carafe filter yet? Thoughts? Not interested?






Signing off a "Filtered" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review