Dunkin Donuts Latte's



T.G.I.F Ya'll!! It's humid. I hate it. But we can't let it ruin our days. Yesterday had me feeling very sad with what is going on in this country. The hatred that exists. It's funny how people don't even care. I wrote a long caring message on facebook. Instead of people liking it because it was loving and hopeful, it got maybe 5 likes. Mainly from my family members. God for bid it was a dumb quote, or something hateful you better believe I would have had more hits. Here is what I wrote in case anyone reading is a loving person like I am and would like to hear:
"I'm so sad to see the events that have been taking place even more common than usual. There will always be hate in this world. It's very scary to know that there are men out there that would kill me in a heartbeat because of my religion. I've had people discriminate against me. Speak ill of my background. I can relate to others. I empathize with their feelings. I refuse to let people, horrible people take my love I have for others away from me. I will continue to be a good person to others. To care. To help. Not all of us are bad. There has to still be good human beings in this world. After all, if we don't then these savages have won."
I will leave it at that. This is a cute picture I took of me and Anthony from this past Sunday. It was so hot out. We didn't know what to do. We were going to go see a movie, but then I lost my will power to be around people. (LOL). So I decided to do a hot coffee run in 95 degree weather. That seemed to make way more sense. We went to our local dunkin donuts. I usually purchase a French Vanilla Latte Skinny. I don't know why I didn't even realize that Dunkin made tons of other latte flavors. They have caramel latte light, french vanilla light, pecan swirl, vanilla latte lite, latte light. So many. When they are made light there is no sugar and they use skin milk. I don't believe in using my calories up in liquids. I like food too much! Plus i'm always dieting. The caramel light was pretty good. Not bad for skim milk sugar free. Plus not for nothing but dunkin has a special 2-6 pm you can get a medium latte (which to me is a large) for $1.99. Same price as a small. Starbucks is like $4 for a grande cappa mocha overpriced crap. I only go to Starbucks if there are no other coffee places around. Just saying. Or if I have the extra $2 to splurge lol.


Do you guys go to Dunkin Donuts for Latte's? Do you like? If so which flavors do you get?

I'll be signing off to make dinner now. Hubby will be home soon. I'm making a grilled lean steak marinated in soy sauce and brown sugar. With banked potatoes, fresh veggies and a side salad!! Yumm. Have a beautiful weekend my lovely readers :)



Signing off a " Latte'd" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review