Are You Drinking Coffee At The Wrong Time?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgmayMSESI

Happy first day of June! It's a new month filled with hope and possibilities. I have returned from my weekend vacation with my hubby from Cape May. To say it was beautiful is an understatement. I can't wait to go back we are already planning our next trip. I will be uploading pics to share later on in the day.
It is cold and dreary here in N.Y 😑. Welcome back right? I am unpacking today. Trying to work and stay motivated. All I really want to do is nap lol. I did a great cardio class in the morning. That's a plus right!
Here is a good video to remind you when to drink you're coffee.  P.S. spoiler....it shouldn't be right when you wake!!!!


Signing off a"Sleepy" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review