Friday run down 7/1/11

I am sure you are all saying the same thing " I can't believe it's July already". My has this year gone by so fast. I think because I got married in December everything seems like a whirl wind. I feel like before we know it, it will be fall again. I have so many things coming up. Vacation with my sister in a week. We aren't really going anywhere, but it will just be a vacation to spend two weeks together straight. We will drink, shop, eat, go out. It will be awesome and I can't wait! Then next month is My sister's 30th birthday! We want to go to six flags at the end of the month or to the outlets to get ready for the fall/winter season. Then I want to start to save for our one year wedding anniversary . We are going to go back to where we had our honeymoon ( Cape May NJ the most romantic places to visit Christmas time ) . I am just so antsy because I am excited. . . Well I wish you all a prosperous new month with love and happy things ! Here is Friday's run down for July 1st 2011 :)

Log on to Green Mountain to see great coffee bbq recipe's for your July 4th BBQ's. Coffee Recipes

Go to Seatle's Best Coffee on FB and check out their coupon ! Coupon


Have a happy and safe 4th everyone :) Signing off a coffee diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review