Eco-Friendly Coffee Cup


Happy Monday coffee beans! Well I am feeling pretty great. I have been working out and eating healthy (as I was doing for 9/10 months but then kind of indulged at my wedding/honeymoon/holidays lol). I also gave myself a beauty day. Which I do once every week. You know nails, eyebrows, waxing, shaving, plucking , etc. It's hard to be a woman ad keep up with all this lol. But it's worth it looking great for your husband. Hey who knows maybe it's just because I'm so young, maybe in 20 years I'll be rolling around with no makeup on , but I doubt it lol. I have always been such a girly girl. My parents used to always yell at me and my sister for taking so long to get ready . When we are together we are the worst. Usually we will take 2 hours to go out. Even if it's just to the supermarket haha. Hey everyday is your fashion show you know. ...
Anyways so yes feeling very positive and I'm posting about a great cup for coffee , tea, or iced drinks.And it's great for the environment. It is called the Copco Travel Mug. One day in this past summer my husband surprised me with this and kcups from Bedbathandbeyond. I was so happy it was very sweet. Of course he got it in my signature color (pink). It is $5.99. Comes in a few colors. It beats buying disposable coffee cups all the time. You are just throwing them away and hurting the environment. You can buy just one of these and reuse them over and over. They are very sturdy so you won't have to worry about breaking them I don't even think you can lol. Keeps the hot hot and the cold cold. I've used it for iced tea, iced coffee, or hot stuff. (Although they do carried separate ones specific for iced coffee's which I am going to buy for this summer) So these are really important, they save you money, you look cool carrying them, and your coffee stays warm. We all win ! I posted the link to purchase one. If your a coffee diva like me you have to buy one of these , and they make great gifts for friends and fam. Get one of these with a nice bag of coffee in a basket. Great gift !

Signing off a very "positive and earth friendly " Coffee Diva :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review