Fall blends are coming out soon!!!!

Log on to facebook.com, then go to Green Mountain's fan page, because they have the exact date for the fall flavors for kcups and ground coffee. OMG I can't wait. I love fall/winter. My favorite time of year. You can order online and they are in some select stores. So go on friend them/like them and check it out. I put i'm attending lol. I never got a chance to try any of the fall/winter flavors because I bought mine in the end of december. Well my fiance' bought it for me for Christmas. So I am super duper excited that I am a Keurig fanatic! Let me know if you guys tried any of the fall/winter flavors I'd love to hear your reviews. And sign up on here and follow me :)


Signing off A coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review