Happy Fall 🍊🍊🍊

Happy Labor day weekend all! I hope.you have been well. I am back and sharing my little fall vignette. I added some touches of autumn to the apartment today while I had off. I used items I purchased the previous year as well as one or two newbies from T.J Maxx. I love to shop the apartment first when the seasons change to look for good items before I shop.

Well I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Im back to work next week. My new full time hours have begun. I recently  received a promotion at work. I've been so thankful and proud.  Anyways enjoy all things fall and pumpkin spice related. My favorite 🍊🍊🍊



P.S I've enjoyed a few PSLs from Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts already 😂

Signing off a "thankful" Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review