Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover Pads Review

Good afternoon all. It's a steamy one in New York. I am off today. I work the weekend, so I thought i'd do a quick review. I tried out the new Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish remover pads. They are absolutely amazing! I am so glad I was able to try them from Influenster (In this sample box) and Cutex. One little pad is soaked in nail polish remover that will take off both hands nail polish. No matter what color. I tried light and dark. They have a nice light scent. You can get pretty much at any drug store. Target. Etc. The best part yet is they keep your nail hydrated. It won't dry them out. Or make them chip. I will definitely be purchasing again. I give 5 coffee cups out of 5.



Have you guys ever purchased them? If so thoughts?















Signing off a "Well manicured" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review