Yankee Candle Sale







Good morning, and happy Sunday all. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am up as my husband sleeps in. He deserves it. He had to work all day yesterday. I am pretty exhausted myself. I was busy all yesterday and sore from switching up my workout. It's worth it though.

I wanted to share a great sale going on now with you guys. I am a total candle lover. I buy candles pretty much anywhere. I love Yankee Candle of course. But they can be pricey. When they have their sales you can make out really good and stock up for a while. They have a summer sale going on now. Select tarts are $1. Votives. $5 small jar candles. They also offer a flat rate of $5 shipping. Any order. $100 or more is free shipping. They still have a lot of scents in stock. I looked yesterday but hurry and order fast because their stuff goes really quick!


What are some of your favorite Yankee Candle scents? So many to pick. I would have to say my all time favorite is Storm watch. I love so many. Hard to remember all the names lol.

You can order online here. Let me know the great items you were able to get!

Also there is a sale on bathandbodyworks as well for $3 wallflowers! Not sure how long it will last but that's a steal. I actually need to order some more. If you have coupons you can combine and make out even better.












Have a great Sunday all.
Signing off a "Sale" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review