Target Haul & Shelfies




Happy hump day! Today has been another busy day. Woke up earlier to get my cardio in. Did a few projects around the house. I'm currently meal prepping potatoes and eggs for the week. Now I'm sitting to do some work and blog. I'm sleepy and those two cups of coffee with coconut milk did nothing to help! I hope you all are enjoying your day. It is dark and rainy here in N.Y.C. Soon Spring will be here before we know it so let's stay positive.

I wanted to share some photos I forgot to post from two weeks back. One of my little Target haul as well as a new vignette I did on my shelf by the kitchen. I just can't get enough of these decorative boxes! I've posted them before but here they are again. I really think they are great for bookshelves. Closets. Desks. Kitchen. Anywhere really. Target has new stuff out now. Such cute items. All pastels for Spring. I love pastels. I also scored some great clearance deals on lipglosses. As well as $4 Target candles. I just love their new collection for spring. ( I have been hoarding them. I buy at least one every time I go. Don't tell my husband) They all look like Parisian macaroon colors. Of course larabars and La Croix water were vital for Whole30.


You guys enjoy the rest of your day. Have you picked up any of these boxes at your local Target? How do you style your shelves? This is not even what this shelf looks like now because I've already re-arranged. Which I seem to do every week. Is that just me??? Please tell me no lol.






Signing off a "Re-arranged" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review