Tuesday Nightstands

Happy Tuesday all. I'm enjoying a nice hot pumkin spice latte now while the chilly air flows in. I took yesterday off to relax my legs and body. I worked out all week straight. Then on the weekend I walked many miles. Needless to say I needed to chill. I just rested in bed. No work out. I organized a little and did a meal prep for the week. Finally got to sleep last night as well after taking a hot bubble bath and a melatonin. One more thing to add to the list of why I love fall. Hot bubble baths and showers at night 😊.
After this coffee it is back to cardio. I just wanted to share this adorable dresser my mom got me two weeks back. It is so cute I put it in my bedroom and have loved it ever since. It has three draws as you can see so I use it to hold extra beauty items and what not. I just adore it. I'm thankful she got it for me.


Well you all enjoy your Tuesday!! I will be posting details and updates later on my shopping haul from this weekend.

Signing off a "back to cardio" coffee diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review