Crest Pro-Health Advanced+Extra Whitening Review





I am a member of Bzzagent.com and my latest campaign is Crest Pro-Health Advanced plus extra whitening mouth wash. I #gotitfree to say #byebyeburn!! No other mouth wash you have tried has been as effective as this one! First off, the mouth wash has many benefits in using besides just whitening. In just *7 days it can give you a more healthy smile*. Stronger teeth. Less bad breath. Restore your enamel. As well as kill germs and cavities and the best one yet, whiten your teeth. Just one minute twice a day can reserve your spot in having a beautiful but more important HEALTHY smile. Without the burn. When I use the mouth wash it does not burn. You just feel bubbles. It actually feels good. You look forward to using it knowing you are swishing your way to a healthy smile :). I usually use strips every 6 months to a year. They always make my teeth sensitive. It's never a good experience. These I would recommend to anyone looking to have a healthy mouth or whiter teeth or both! I will be buying this again instead of using the strips for now on. I give it 5 coffee cups out of 5. Available at most drug stores or online for purchase. Average price is $4.99. Definitely worth it.









Signing off a "Whiter mouth" Coffee Diva ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review