Aveeno Hydrate & Protect Review

I received a mini set from Aveeno and Crowdtap for free for testing purposes. The sheer lotion as well as the hydrate and protect line.
I don't normally buy aveeno body lotion. I had never tried. Face products yes, as well as their sunscreen products which I like. The sheer lotion was a nice body lotion. Good for the summer since its light. But too light for me in sense of working on very dry areas such as feet and elbows. If you are looking for a very light barely there feel with no fragra ce then this is your lotion. For me I only give it 3 stars out of 5.
The hydrate and protect is great for being out in the sun. It actually works on dehydrated skin. It is thicker. More my style plus has SPF 30 broad spectrum in it as well. I definitely would reccomend and buy again. For a summer lotion while out I give this 4 out of 5 stars. Also an added bonus it has a nice scent.  I find it lasts all day. You can still feel and smell it on your skin.
Both can be purchased at your local drug stores. Prices are around $9.50 for both products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review