Spring Inspiration & Blue Bottle's Packaged Iced Coffee







So the weather warmed up just a tad here in N.Y.C. I have the window open as I type. Sipping on coffee of course. I have been away from home for a few months. I can't wait to go back and re-decorate for Spring/Summer. My style and taste seems to evolve and change every year as it should. I have a very modern gray/black design going on now. I am thinking of lightening the whole apartment. I think some of the dark furniture and gray walls are beginning to be a bit oppressive. So with a new fresh start that will begin very soon. It will be a fresh start for the apartment as well. I will keep certain colors/furniture that are new that we have just done recently. Here is an image that is inspiring me. We have a small apartment so maximizing light and space is essential. What is your decorating style? Do you switch it up with the seasons? Or keep the same style all year round? The image above looks so light and airy. Stylish. That's what I want in my apartment. Small size. Big impact. On that Spring note, below is an article on Blue Bottle's new packaged iced coffee.







Check out a first sneak peak at Blue Bottle's Packaged Iced Coffee via sfeater.com.



Enjoy the weather all. Signing off a " springy" Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review