Pumpkin Pumpkin Everywhere...







My coffee people! I have missed you all. I just recently accepted another job part time working in a really great store. I will be starting later this week. So wish me well :)
It's October. I can't believe that. As usual the days are just flying by. I am here to give you the best of everything Pumpkin ! Which is pretty much anywhere you look .



Own a Keurig Brewer?? Here are some great Pumpkin K-Cups From Greenmountain


Own a traditional coffee maker? Love to recreate your own recipes? Well here is a great Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte Recipe from McCormick Spices.


If you own a Tassimo brewer (as I lucky received from Tassimo for free) they have their own Pumpkin Spice Latte discs as well. I can't wait to try these. I am sure they are amazing. The Tassimo brewer makes barista quality drinks.


If you are like my mom and you love flavored creamers, well you will definitely want to try International Delight's Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer. It is to die for !!!


If hot tea is more your style than coffee. You will want to head on over and stock up on this seasonal favorite from Celestial Seasonings.



So whatever your flavor is this fall, make it healthy. Make it loving in the company of family. Enjoy every beautiful day you have on this earth savoring the small things that make this world amazing. ... Like pumpkin ;)




Signing off a "Pumpkin" Coffee Diva

Comments

  1. Yak coffee flavored with pumpkin that's a very bad idea.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Finn! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your opinion of pumpkin flavored coffee. I agree the taste is not for everyone :)

      Delete
  2. cool i own Tassimo brewer and its one of the best coffee maker and i will try this pumpkin flavored coffee i hope it taste good ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sophia :) Love your name.. Thank you for your comment. I agree The Tassimo is awesome. Let me know how you like the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

      Jennifer

      Delete
  3. That said, we've come across another item that's certain to provide the K-Cup java manufacturer a run for its money. KRUPS has come out with The Best Coffee Maker Review manufacturer that provides the benefits of providing one cup at a time, completely .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Juann :) Thank you so much for your comment. I will have to check out the website and give it a good review !

      Come back and write anytime

      Jen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review