Black Friday Gifts, Deals, & Freebies








Happy day after Thanksgiving ! Most of you probably have off (except me and my husband). You are most likely eating leftovers, first waking up, or lounging around watching holiday movies. I hope you had a wonderful holiday.. If you went to black Friday last night or today I just want to take this time to tell you, YOU ARE NUTS LOL

Here are some cute gifts I stumbled upon:
Great gift for the tea lover on your list from Teaforte
Beautiful holiday gift baskets from Boyer's Coffee ...


As well as a free Coffee & Pastries at your local Sam's Club. While Supplies last ! Here's the details " Go to your local Sam's Club starting at 7 a.m. today, November 23, 2012 for free Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee and Artisan Fresh pastries available while supplies last. " ( Found on allyou.com)


And ....Bogo Coffee From Peet's Coffee & Tea ( Buy one get one Free) Click here for the Coupon & Details . ( Good until this Sunday 11/25).




So enjoy your leftovers, and time with your family ! I'll be working today but later I will be doing the same as you. Leftovers, and a holiday movie :)



Signing off a " Still Full & Grateful " Coffee Diva ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review