Starbucks Verismo 580 Viewpoints Review







Afternoon all. It has been raining all day here in N.Y.C. Nothing is more fitting than a nice cup of tea or coffee. I prefer tea in the afternoon. It calms me down and is healthy for you.
Well among many review sites I am a Viewpoints member. I review millions of different products good or bad. Today I stumbled upon the new Starbucks Verismo 580 single serve brewer review. Here is a great write up on it. Tell me what you think about this machine and it's hefty price tag. Are you going to purchase ? Or are you tired of buying your machine, and then the next day and bigger one coming out ? ( Yeah me too )

http://www.viewpoints.com/thegoods/Starbucks-Verismo-580-Brewer-Preview:-What-s-All-the-Hype-About?utm_source=newsletters_trends&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=be_smart_newsletter_09262012



If you would like to check out any other reviews or write your own, sign up at viewpoints.com.




Signing off an " impressed & frustrated" Coffee Diva :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review