Revv Kcup Review




It's another hot one here in N.Y.C . But you still can't stop me from drinking my coffee or reviewing it for that matter :) I have a new review for you guys. I just recentlly tried the Revv kcup variety. It's from Green Mountain and it's supposed to be their bold coffee. I tried the regular one which has 100% Arabica coffee. I thought it was a really nice strong cup. Definitely a bold flavor. Smooth. No flavor undertones or nutty flavor to me. But for me it was a bit too much, and it had a very bitter after taste which I did not like. I would give it about 3 coffee cups out of 5. I didn't notice a difference such as giving me any more energy. But if you love bold coffee or drink it black this one might be for you. Still on the fence if I would buy this again .
Have any of you tried the Revv kcup ? Did you enjoy ?







Signing off a " bitter " Coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review