Vocalpoint Perks






Happy Saturday :) If you are a member of a website called Vocalpoint, you can sign up to receive free coupons on International Delights Iced coffee now. I just signed up and they said they are sending coupons. I am really looking forward to trying the Iced coffee in the summer. It kind of will take the guess work out of how to brew your iced coffee perfect, is it too watery ? Sweet? etc. This does it for you. I don't remember seeing it at my local grocery store so I will have to pay attention and seek them out when I receive the coupons. This site is great for coupons, freebies, and family help if you have kids. I signed up anyway lol Hey I'm a wife!
What are your plans for this Saturday? It's supposed to be a rain fest later today until Monday in the N.Y.C. area. I will be working. My hubby works all weekend and Mondays as well. Whatever you do stay safe, be happy, and as always enjoy that cup of coffee ! ( I am on my 2nd cup. I had Jamaica me crazy W.G.P and now Breakfast in Bed )




















Singing off an " iced coffee " Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review