My Rock Star Coffee Shipment !


As I had stated earlier in my blog I am a fan of "dailyshotofcoffee" on facebook. They have really great articles about coffee and it's just a laid back coffee blog. No coffee snobs here ! lol. Well I had received a 3 pack of coffee through a contest from daily shot of Coffee. Three different bags were sent to me. I received it so quick. I was so excited to get the package.I was sent a bag of Rev Coffee Roasters Costa Rica Cattleya whole bean blend. Coffee Del Sol Panama Palmyra Rainforest alliance Whole bean blend. Dream Coast Coffee Breakfast Blend whole beans. And last but not least a bag of Chocolate covered espresso beans blend !! I can't wait to review these bags. I am actually going to buy a coffee grinder, since as a coffee lover I'm embarrassed to say I don't own lol. But hey now these bags will push me to buy one. They smell amazing through the bags. I am super thankful and lucky to have received them. So I want to support everyone..



dailyshotofcoffee.com
coffeedelsol.com ( Awesome website )
dreamcoastcoffee.com ( they are fair trade which I LOVE )



Reviews of the coffee coming soon ! Everyone have a beautiful weekend :)


Signing off a " thankful " coffee Diva

Comments

  1. Lucky you! Definitely checking out their sites too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hesperia Coffee Services !! I am glad you are taking my tip : ) Let me know if you get anything good . I love all the feedback from my readers.


      Jennifer

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review