The Seasonal Flavors Are Here !

Hello coffee fans ! I have good news for all of you coffee people who love the fall/winter seasons like I do. The seasonal flavors are coming out gradually. Green Mountain's fair trade pumpkin spice kcup is out now ( one of my favs check out my review from last year if you are wondering about it ) . Can't wait to stock up on that flavor that is great this time of year, but especially when it gets chilly out.
And now International Delight coffee creamers have come out with a "peppermint mocha " creamer. Yumm. Imagine on Christmas morning, having a cup of coffee with this in your mug .. snow falling outside your window and being surrounded by family . Just makes me all happy inside ;) There is nothing more loving than that! So check out facebook and you can see all the new deals on seasonal kcups and new coffee creamers..

Signing off "a coffee diva "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review