5,000 Views and still going...


Hello my coffee lovers :) I have been away for about two weeks or so on vacation. I was with my sister and my family most of the time. It felt great. Sorry I wasn't posting , but I am home and will have a whole boat load of stuff to share with you the following days. I just wanted to give a special thanks to everyone reading. I have hit over 5,000 views and 53 votes for my blog. I am super excited the more views, votes, comments, I feel even more proud knowing people all over the world are reading my little ol' coffee blog. Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe !




Signing off a "very appreciative" coffee Diva :)

Comments

  1. Hello Lily ! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy and come back any time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review