Coffee People Donut Shop Kcup Review


I haven't drank this kcup in a while to be honest. But I figured I would do a review , since I try and review all the kcups I've ever drank. This one is not to be confused with the donut collection by green mountain. This is a plain regular coffee. It is supposed to be reminiscent of old school diners and donut shop coffee's back in the day. That just served up plain good old fashioned coffee.
When I first tried it , I was disappointed because I thought it would be sweet that I saw "donut" in the label lol. It is a nice regular coffee, but a little too old fashioned for my taste. It is medium bodied. Good for every day. I would give it 3 coffee cups out of 5. Wouldn't buy again I wasn't crazy about it.Especially with the variety of kcups out there. And the price you spend, I really only buy kcups again that I know I absolutely love. I will say that the company definitely was spot on with the description. It definitely tastes like the type of coffee you'd get at a diner or "donut shop" . So give it a try you never know you might like it too :)




Signing off a "coffee Diva "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review