It's the first day of spring !

Hello coffee people! Let us rejoice it is the first day of spring! ... Although if you looked outside your window. It wouldn't look much like that. It was cold and rainy here in N.Y.C. About 40 degrees. And snowing in some parts . So much for that spring warm weather ..
Well I have something to cheer you guys up. You need some spring revival blend from Green Mountain. Now I have never tried this blend yet , but I intend on it. So I am getting myself in the mood for spring. Today I got a big Yankee Candle order. I have so many tarts for all the beautiful scents of spring/ summer nights. I have one burning now called " storm watch" Smells amazing. I can't wait to burn it with all the windows open. There is nothing like a clean home, with the fresh summer breeze blowing in . With a nice candle burning. That is the simplest thing in life that makes me feel amazing.. And a cup of coffee in your hand while this is going on :)

Here is a place you can get these limited edition kcups now. Stock up now for Spring and Summer :) And try and enjoy and get into the mood even with this crazy weather ...

P.S. Happy Birthday to my friend Chrissy today :)



Signing off " a gloomy " coffee Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review