It's like a junior mint coffee !

OK here's another new review for you guys ! If you love junior mints then you are going to love this new coffee milk creamer! 
I tried this last night with a decaf Colombian blend coffee. (that was a new coffee also I have to review  lol) I added just 2 tbsp of the milk and mixed it up. It looked very dark. But I tasted it and loved it!! It tasted like a junior mint coffee. It was just a hint of mint, not too much. The coffee was just really rich from the chocolate. It's a great treat at the end of the night, instead of eating cookies or chips or something bad with a lot of calories. This has only 35 calories ( some even come fat free or sugar free).
And you can get your daily "indulgence" without really eating lol.
These are limited edition's and only come out for the holidays, in certain stores. So, you might have a problem getting them :(. I got mine at the local path mark . ( p.s. i still didn't even finish my pumpkin spice holiday edition lol) I am such a coffee diva with so many coffee blends, espresso's, and flavored milk. It literally is like a Starbucks in here :) .. Well I give it like 3 1/2 cups out of 5. You definitely have to try this. Oh and bonus it was only $1.66 on sale at Path mark, which made this deal even more 'sweet'. If you have a lot of company for the holidays , or if it just you and your hubby like me, you can make home made whip cream and blend it   up, or put a dollop on top of the coffee and add a candy cane to make it really look gourmet :) ..Also you could make it iced if you live somewhere warm like Florida, and I'm sure it would taste just as fabulous !!


Well let me know if you guys ever tasted this one before ?? And question do you guys make "holiday drinks" this time of year? Do you start now, early like me and it helps to really get you in the mood with a holiday coffee and a holiday movie??




Signing off A "minty" Coffee Diva 

Comments

  1. Thanks for your post! I was browsing the coffee creamer at Walmart the other day (my husband works in management and tipped me off on new cream arrivals) and found Almond Joy and other candy related flavors but :gasp: no Junior Mint! And since that happens to be my most absolute favorite candy in the universe,the non existence of a Junior Mint flavored coffee creamer HAD to be against the law....ok i'll settle for a felony offense. But after stumbling upon your site (googling Junior Mint creamer lol) Im happy to report ill settle for a misdemonor offense and im se ding my hubby to Walmart to pick up some of this liquid happiness! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you just made my day with your comment ! That is too cute and funny. Well I am so glad you stumbled upon my blog and I helped you out. That's what I try to do, post a little bit of everything, for everyone. Since we all have different likes/dislikes. Well you will love this creamer that junior mints are your favorite ( I mean I hope so ) LOL. Well come back and write to me whether you liked it or not, I'd love to hear your feedback !!

    Thank you for your comment come back anytime

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review