A great find....

I shop at my local pathmark every week with my future hubby. And we are always out on the look out for new, and great coffee's. We use out kcup filter all the time to make the kcups stretched out. So we saw this one bag of coffee ( hartford reserve) and they had all kinds of varieties. It said 4.99 on the sticker but wound up ringing up 6.99 which is still a good price for good coffee. ( I think anyway). So we choose Kona blend. My future hubby loves Kona blend. And me too. It is very good. Medium roast I would say. Tastes good with half n half or any kind of flavored creamer. The first time I made it , it wasn't very strong. Almost a little watery. So I would add the fullest amount to the cup if your making it. Or even a little extra. But again, all in all I really liked the flavor. I have been using it every day. The coffee grind is very course. So you could definitely use this in your French Press. If you have one. Or in the kcup filter like we do :).
I definitely want to try more from this brand. I would give it a 3 1/2 coffee cups out of 5.
Let me know if you have ever tried this brand before .....I'd love to hear from you!


Signing off A coffee Diva..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review