Keurig is on sale !



Keurig's Mac daddy platinum machine is on easy pay now if you log on to qvc.com. You will get the best deal you can get anywhere for that machine. It comes with 48kcups, the kcup filter, water filter, easy pay, cheaper price. So log on and check it out if you were looking to buy one! I think I will upgrade from my mini to this one in the winter time :)

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.CM_SCID.coll.item.K24366.desc.Keurig-Black-Platinum-Series-Quiet-Brewer-w-48-KCups

Signing off A coffee Diva

Comments

  1. Keurig is great for my every morning, very convenient and I can preserve used coffee.
    Thank you so much.
    see here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariana! Thank you so much for your comment. Come back anytime!

      Jen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe' Bustelo Review